Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Surrender.

You know the plans You have for me.
I've made my own but now I see
The way You've made is hope for me
I try to let it all go

The many plans my heart has made
I'll bare these steps along the way
You made a road, so I will say
I try to let it all go.

I surrender all,
I surrender all,
All to you my precious Saviour
I surrender all.

Though I am safe beneath Your wings
Though I'm afraid here's everything
For in surrender I am free
I try to let it all go

Though I am Yours, and You are mine
In light of day, or darkest night
I love You trusting You are right
You'll never let it all go...


Every new day I am learning that in surrender is where we find peace, rest and a place for comfort and love. He's right there with us. When we surrender, we find things that are unimaginable to this world. Knowing that His light remains and shines in the darkness speaks words of encouragement a pon me. He is so amazing. I am so in love with my creator. And nothing could ever change that.

Look out world, because I'm never looking back


He loves ya.
-jacqueline


No comments:

Post a Comment