Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is blogging this difficult?


Last night I couldn't sleep. I don't know why but I was so restless that it bored me to the point of wondering what Mavis Beacon was up to. Yeah, that's right. We all remember Mavis. I owe it all to her that I can blog today. If it wasn't for all those grocery shopping typing games, I would never be in the place I am today. Thanks Mavis

On a more not so odd note, I was at the market again today. It was great. This weekend is the grand opening so there are a few things that we need to get ready for. I'm looking forward to this weekend. The art crawl will be on as well! I'll probably miss it but it just puts Hamilton in an artsy vibe. Speaking of art, I took some pictures today. It was nice to blossom behind the camera again, it's been a while.

I guess there's not really much else to say. Sitting snuggled up under my covers and typing is shockingly difficult. I don't know why I'm under my covers, it's hard to breathe. I just ended up under here. It feels like my own little world..just me and my covers....and my computer.... and no air. But hey, sometimes it's good to suffocate a little. Maybe learn not to take life so for granted, if you know what I mean.

My life be like oooo aaah.

Yeah, I really don't have much else to say tonight. I'm tired and this week is starting to catch up with me. I really want it to be thursday, friday, and saturday. Like I said, I'm looking forward to a great weekend.

Oh hey! Valentines Day is on monday..... aaaah, these are the times when I wish I was married! One day soon, jax, one day soon

Don't fret
-Jax

1 comment:

  1. My life be like oooo aaah.


    the fact that you wrote that just made my life.


    That song is the best. It reminds me of Moses

    ReplyDelete