Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Undescribable happiness


Today I am happy. Very very happy. I have an inner peace that rests in the bottom of my heart. It feels so good. Candy and I had a great talk today while setting some stuff up at the market. We talked about amazing things. She is an amazing person and I love working for her. And I love that she lets me be the supervisor ;) haha

I'm left absolutely in awe. Everyday I seem to be falling more and more in love with the people around me, with my neighbors, strangers, and every face I see. I'm learning how to love, how to forgive, and how to accept and give love, no matter what the circumstance is. I'm in awe of the hurt, the hurting, the beautiful faces, everyone, everything. The words that were spoken long ago are becoming so much more alive. All the lessons I listened to are finally starting to make sense. Everything.

I am so happy, I am so filled with joy, I need to give it away.... to liz especially ;)

Until the day I walk the streets of gold, until the day I dance on rivers of life, until the day I lay in fields of grace, until the day I will sit and sing with some of the best musicians ever born, until the day I paint undescribable and unseen colours....

I will love, praise, give, and smile.

It's all part of the plan, isn't it? ;)

-Deep thoughts
Jax

1 comment: