Thursday, February 17, 2011

weekly thoughts

So much has happened since I blogged last. I thought I would be able to keep up with this whole blog thing, not so much. From events at the market to valentines day, life just keeps getting more exciting! I worked at the market today. It was pretty sweet... such a long day. I'm actually struggling to keep my eyes open. So for all you people (or person) that reads my blog, this one's for you.

Lots of interesting interactions happened at the market today. I'm pretty sure I should not be working there since my appearance is an issue. The fact that I spend 5 minutes in the morning getting ready is already beyond me. When I get 57 year old men asking me out on dates, words cannot even express.... I could go on to explain the other weirdo creeps I had encounters with today but I think i'll leave it at that.

Valentines day was crazy. Nothing happened. Surpise! I bought crysty a rose today. It will probably die tomorrow. It was on sale for 50 cents. I like shopping after valentines day. Everything is so much cheaper

All in all, this week has been crazy busy and filled with just craziness. But that's how I like it. It keeps me on the go, always. Life, yeah... uhhuh, always something new.

I'm also writing a proposal to all those parents out there who are putting their 11 year old kids to bed at a very late time like 10pm everynight. they cannot move in the morning so maybe bed a little earlier would be a consideration? I speak from experience!

Live strong
-Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment