Wednesday, March 2, 2011

hell..or something like that

This week has been a hand full. I've been with the kids on my own for the most part. I love my mother, I don't know how she did it with 5 kids..

I'm so frusterated. I hate when kids don't listen. I dont like getting angry, so I get frusterated. I am so tired, it's unbearable. I have to work tomorrow then rush home to pick the other one up from school, then come back home, make dinner, clean, do laungry, take the kids to swimming, come back, clean, more laundry, put them to bed, and then if i'm lucky, grab a coffee somewhere in between.

I'm not gonna say I like all of this whole motherhood thing.... maybe one day, but not today

You're probably wondering why I am even or how I find the time to blog about all this crap. Well, I battled getting billie to sleep and from all the battling, I was pretty hungry. So i decided to make a poutine (which is completly random because I havent had a poutine in like.. never) at 11pm. I was half asleep while making it. I hope it tasted ok?I don't even remember. I then started wondering about how the sky is blue and why they don't have poutines at mcdonalds. Then I went upstairs to my bed, which I am now currentley sitting in and blogged about all this.

Yep, what a friggn whacked day. I can't wait to get sleep, that's all I can think about. Thanks for listening, I really needed to vent

you're beautiful
-Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment